Welcome

 Welcome to the blog. I felt a blog where I could post my experiences in the game Phoenix - BSE would be nice. For one thing I can tart up my in game blog posts and also expound on various topics about the game engine that would be more argued against on the official forums (you know what I mean. You state a banana is yellow and someone is guaranteed to argue that its not yellow its actually light tan with a hint of green or 'black' when rotten - its a problem with all internet forums everywhere).

Here I get to both moderate and content control, Being a relatively experienced blogger I also have chosen to publish on blogger because it is free and will stay around even if interest dives and wanes - something which paid for blogs tend to disappear because of. Anyway, hopefully someone will enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phoenix Space Combat System for Dummies - Part Eleven Test Battle Alpha

Phoenix Combat Game Improvements

Phoenix Space Combat System for Dummies - Part Eight Armour